PLEASE WATCH PROOF CONTENT BELOW:
An IMPORTANT announcement for anyone who wants to lower sales resistance from their buyers:
Increase Your Response Rates As Much As 1,500%!
Write WINNING Display Ads, Websites, Sales Letters, Lead-Generation Ads, And e-Mails… No Matter WHAT You’re Selling!
Sales and marketing response rates increased over 1,500% for people who came to my Client-Getting Sales-Boosting Advertising Workshop, which cost $5,000 to attend. Now YOU can attend, but you won’t have to pay anything CLOSE to that, and here’s why:
As you know, the fastest and surest way to get your prospects to buy, is by pushing their “emotional buy-buttons,” which we covered from head-to-toe, at this workshop. For instance…
- Want to know how to write magic bullets that make people buy? We’ll go over them…
- Special “hot words” that stop people dead in their tracks? You’ll get ’em…
- Making your prospects well up with optimism and hope for a better tomorrow because of what you have to sell them? Yes — THIS is what selling is all about!
On these audio recordings:
- I’ll take you by the hand and show you, step-by-step, exactly how to write more effective, and much more emotionally compelling sales copy , using the exact same easy and systematic sales-letter writing process I use, to write literally EVERYTHING. One that’s been proven and field-tested to work since March of 2000… with more than 300 clients in over 102 different industries: in sales letters (online and offline)… e-mails… advertorials, and direct mail pieces… all over the world!
When you’re writing from a proven system like this, you never start with a blank page. This system minimizes the amount of time it takes you to write anything… and maximizes your results.
- This was a ONE-TIME ONLY event! It is NOT a workshop I will be running ever again! With so many projects, new developments, and new businesses I’m working on, I thrive on change and on new challenges. This was a one-shot deal only, where I revealed all the behind the scenes secrets to writing clean, clear, conversational, and emotionally compelling sales copy that completely eliminates buying resistance
- In a nutshell, this program takes the “headache” out of writing, and the uncertainty out of your results! When you have a step-by-step process of doing things, all you do is follow these steps in order, and then you’re done. It’s like going to the grocery store — you look at your checklist: Do you need butter this week? Yep. How about milk? Sure, just ran out. How about cookies? No, not this week. With your writing checklist, writing winning sales letters and powerful ads is just as easy. You’ll know exactly what to include — and… maybe even more important — what NOT to include.
- I also revealed the 15 most important secrets Gary Halbert taught me, when I worked with him back in 2003. These secrets have functioned as the foundation of basically every marketing strategy I’ve ever used! Every selling decision… all the social engineering of every marketing campaign I’ve worked on… and every piece of copy I’ve ever written. I’ve never discussed these things before, and do NOT plan on discussing them again!
Thursday, 11:47 AM
“Nobody reads ads.”
That was my candid response to his question.
You see, people read what interests them, and sometimes it might happen to be an ad.
Which is exactly why, emotionally compelling copywriting, is “the Swiss Army knife” of selling. Keeping people interested in what you have to say, is the single most important and most reliable selling skill you can possibly have. This, above everything else, is what allows you to consistently generate the greatest amount of cash-flow, with the least amount of effort.
Take me, for instance. Back in the 1990’s, prior to getting involved with writing copy, and before I understood how to leverage emotional direct-response marketing strategies… I was just another average dead-broke financial planner. I had no idea how to get my next client, and I spent most of my time riddled with anxiety, hoping something would change in my business.
But as you and I both know, “hope” is not a very good business strategy, is it?
No, it’s not.
Today however, things are very different. If you’ve read my book, then you know I made a hair north of $578,000, with a small list of less than 5,000 names, while working out of my lake- house. With no employees, other than my wife (part-time), and a web guy. And in case you want proof of that, here it is:
(The balance of what I made, came from consulting and copywriting fees not processed through my shopping cart. I have copies of canceled checks for this balance, in my office, if you want to see them.)
And here’s proof of the size of my list. This was the GROSS number of people on my list, at that time, including 700-800 unsubscribes, and including 816 new people my friend (the late) Christian Godefroy had just referred over to me, a few days earlier. So in reality, my list was actually much closer to 4,000 names than 5,000.
But in any case, what I accomplished is almost unheard of. And by the way – I had NO “celebrity guru” joint ventures, no big-time launches… and pretty close to zero affiliate income. I have virtually NO social media presence, and iIn fact, I don’t network with ANY other marketers — big name or small.
I have a few close friends, and that’s it. The truth is — when it comes to business, I’m a bit of a recluse.
I prefer to spend most of my time with my wife and kids… or bass fishing here on my lake, or working out, or enjoying one of my many other non-business related hobbies. I play the guitar, enjoy traveling and photography, music, reading, and other creative activities like drawing and art. This may sound boring for most people, but a great morning for me, is one where I sit out back overlooking my lake, with a good book and a warm cup of strong coffee.
In spite of this, I have no problem consistently putting up numbers like this. And the ONLY reason why, is because of my ability to crank out an abundance of sales copy that’s not only effective, but it’s also far more emotionally compelling and more persuasive, than virtually anything else out there.
Today I am one of the highest-paid freelance copywriters and direct-marketing consultants here in America. I see clients only in my home office here in Tampa (or on Skype), at $7,500 a day, helping entrepreneurs from all around the world. And clients regularly pay up to $60,000 plus ongoing royalties, to have me create turn-key marketing campaigns for them, from scratch.
In many cases, I am putting people into brand new businesses that do very well. But don’t believe me, instead… listen to what a few other people have to say:
“You CAN teach an old dog, new tricks!”
“Craig, using only two of the ideas you gave me last year, I pulled in $304,044.82 in the last 7 days alone. The two strategies were, incorporating continuity into my business, the way you showed me… and sharing personal information in my emails – personal stories, even weaknesses, the same way you do. I have never earned so much cash, so fast. At 90% profit, I am in debt to you, forever.” Christian Godefroy – Chesieres, Switzerland (Christian, who sadly, recently passed away, had been selling using direct marketing strategies, for over 35 years, and sold in excess of $300 Million worth of goods and services.)
- A lead-generation piece I wrote for Chet Rowland, the owner of one of the largest independent service companies here in Florida, produced a 7.5% lead-generation response, when mailed out to an ice-cold list. Prior to me working with him, this marketplace had been “completely unresponsive!” In fact, we split-test no less than THREE different versions of letters I created, and all three of them came within a .7% response rate of each other!
“All I can say is, I wish I found Craig Garber ten years ago. That would’ve saved me a lot of frustration and headaches, not to mention I could have made even millions more dollars than what I already have. On top of all the money I wouldn’t have wasted on guys far less talented and capable than Craig. And if you wants to speak to me in person about Craig, you can call me at 813-451-6466.” Chet Rowland – Tampa, Florida
I suggested to a private consulting client, Brian Deacon, from Asheville, North Carolina that he dump his current, non-performing business, which was draining the life out of him. And instead get into one that would leverage his talents and relationships more effectively.
To Brian’s credit, he accepted my comments and did as I advised. He also hired me to write his first mailer for this new business. Result: AN UNHEARD of 42.7% Response on his FIRST mailing, and $152,751 in sales! (And no, you are NOT misreading this.) Oh, and by-the-way, Brian (a former VP of Global Marketing at Microsoft – who worked side by side with Bill Gates) recently told me he expects this new business to bring him in over $3.5 Million Dollars in revenue over the next 12 months.
I’d say that’s pretty good, for a guy who at the time… was drowning in debt and just a few months away from having to abandon his dream of running his own business.
“Craig said NO.”
“Craig is awesome…I did a day of consulting with him a while back and it was worth every penny I paid him! After spending time with Craig it was obvious my current business was not getting me where I wanted to be…he really helped me reinvent a new business.
Additionally, I wanted to hire him to write copy for my old business and he told me that he wouldn’t do it because he didn’t see how it was going to improve my current business situation. When any other copywriter would agree, Craig said no because his reputation was on the line!
I have found Craig to be very straight-forward…he is not going to BS you or tell you what you want to hear.” Sincerely, Brian Deacon – Asheville, NC
- And here’s what happened, when I started a niche business, with a former client of mine. Before even lifting a finger to develop the marketing systems for our initial clients, I was able to collect $84,000 in fees, ahead of time — before doing ANY work! We earned over $116,000 on this project, in the first 4 months alone. But what made this particularly rewarding, was that 3 weeks prior to getting paid… NONE of our clients (who paid me an average of $6,000 each), had ever even so much as heard my name before!This happened solely because of my ability to sell in print. (Oh, and by the way, this was the second time I did this. The first time, I collected $45,000 in advance.)
And because I understand how much more powerful great sales copy makes you… I didn’t think anything of this. THIS is simply what killer marketing strategies and GREAT sales copy does for you — it provides you with HUGE sums of money when you need it, simple as that.
And now,YOU can copy my exact formula for success!
Here’s how: back in 2009, I put on an intimate, very thorough, 2 1/2 day Client-Getting Sales-Boosting Emotional Copywriting Seminar And Ad-Writing Workshop. The workshop was designed specifically to help people write better, and faster… and to take the “headache” out of writing sales letters.
I recorded this workshop, and up until recently, I thought these recordings (direct to microphone, with GREAT audio quality) had been lost. I happened to find them on an old hard drive we were about to throw away… and now, I am going to release 25 sets of this program. The program includes:
- 20 Audio CD’s: over 17 hours of copywriting secrets NEVER revealed or released before!
- Manual #1: 110 Pages of actual workshop content material, including the never before revealed 17 Components Of A Sales Letter & How To Create Them, with LOADS of specific examples, and…
- Manual #2: A COMPLETE Swipe File that will last you forever – 212 Pages Of Classic Ads from as far back as the early 1900’s, through the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s. This is the most useful and practical Swipe File ever assembled, because of all the SPECIFIC references to each one of the 17 Components Of A Sales Letter.
I’ll uncover examples of compelling copy that sells, in dozens of different industries and across a wide variety of niched marketplaces. (Includes Classic ads from Schwartz, Ogilvy, Famous Writers School, Vic Schwab, Maxwell Sackheim, Joe Karbo, Joe Sugarman, Halbert, myself, and others -- includes space ads, sales letters, order forms and more.)
By showing you the exact same formula I use, you too, will write winning sales letters, ads, and e-mails. You get to see how ALL ads are laid out and set-up, from the inside-out. It’s like discovering Coca-Cola’s recipe for their winning soda pop… only YOU get to profit from this recipe, forever.
I have never revealed this formula before, and I’ve certainly never gone into it in such detail, the way I did on these recordings. In fact, there is literally NO other way on earth you will ever be able to get this information, simply because this isn’t something someone taught me.
It is a systematic, and incredibly effective step-by-step process I developed myself, the same way Jonas Salk developed the polio vaccine, or the same way Bill Gates developed Microsoft’s Operating System. After thousands of hours of painstakingly hacking away at it, desperately seeking a better way of doing something — I finally cracked the code and made it mine.
With that in mind, let me tell you what this workshop was all about, and then I’ll also tell you what this workshop was absolutely NOT about:
The Greatest Selling And Marketing
Secrets Of The Ages… Are Now Yours:
- You’ll get a simple checklist breaking down an effective sales letter into 17 easy-to-understand one and two-word concepts. The good news is, you generally only need 8 or 9 of these in any one piece, but I will lay them all out for you in plain and simple English, in a grocery store-like checklist format.Without this pre-launch checklist, you simply can NOT put a winning sales letter together, any more than you can fly an airplane without going through a pre-flight checklist. See, there really is a systematic and orderly way of doing things, that makes writing compelling copy MUCH easier, and much more profitable for you. Bottom line: if you can fall off a log, you can use this checklist and make money with it.
- Oh, and by the way, I often get asked, “How can I write so much and so fast?” With this checklist… it’s actually quite easy to be so prolific — it has to do with HOW you write and the ORDER you write things in. And as you’ll see on these recordings, it takes about 5 minutes for me to show you both of these things.
- How To Overcome “Weak Closing Syndrome!” Listen, closing isn’t easy — and in fact, more often than not… a weak close destroys an otherwise, really good sales pitch. Sadly, many people can’t close at all. For example, some people list the benefits of what they’re selling too late… and others don’t offer enough benefits. You’ll discover exactly when to close, and how to close, so you’ll never feel “awkward” or unsure about how to ask for money… ever again!
- How To Write EXPLOSIVE Benefits!: The REAL truth about presenting the benefits of your goods and services, that make your prospects salivate!This one’s so easy, I’ll explain the lion’s share of it to you right now. First, you need to understand the difference between features and benefits. A feature is what something is… and a benefit is what something does for you. So let’s take something as simple as a hammock, for example. Most people will tell you how strong and sturdy the wood is, and how it’s a new model that just came in. But those are just features (what the thing is), not benefits (what it does for you). No one’s going to give you money because the wood is sturdy. Think about it, it’s a hammock, the wood is supposed to be sturdy. That’s like saying “This toothpaste is so wonderful because you can use it on your teeth.” Duh…The benefits to having that hammock, are that it’s guaranteed to be the most comfortable hammock you’ve ever laid down in… it’s guaranteed to last at least 10 years, no matter what kind of weather conditions you subject it to… it’s got a special balancing mechanism that won’t let it tip over if someone comes along and sits down in it with you… and when you want to clean it, all you need to do is hose it down with water.
Now those are benefits. See the difference? Good… because once you combine this simple concept, with my uniuqe way of presenting benefits to your prospects, there won’t be a single question in your prospect’s mind about what you’re really selling… about how it can change their life… or about why they need to buy your goods and services… right NOW!
- How to make irresistible emotional offers that sell! Next to your headline, your offer is the most important part of your marketing. I’ll show you, a very easy and formulaic approach to making your offers as appealing, and as mouth-wateringly irresistible, as possible!
- Oh my gosh, I almost forgot — what about headlines? When it comes to headlines, you need to whack your prospect over the head, while being as subtle as a whisper about it, and this is where using emotional copy that hits ’em in the “gut,” really counts!See, above and beyond anything else, your headline is the most important part of your marketing. I’ve made two-word changes to headlines that resulted in a five times increase in response! In fact, I recently gave a client of mine who is selling consumer products, a headline for a banner ad that lowered his customer acquisition costs, by 700%! So you do NOT want to dick around here — you have to be as selective in choosing your headline as you are in choosing your spouse! I’ll give you over 50 different “fill-in-the-blank” headline formula templates to choose from, and… I’ll explain the psychology behind headlines, as well as, how to test your headlines out.
Sale Page: http://www.kingofcopy.com/adwriting/