PLEASE WATCH PROOF CONTENT BELOW:
Profit from FB – 2 Minute Social Media Celebrity System
Interview With AJ Mirzhad
In his interview AJ lays out some foundational actions and ways to think about your personal FB page. If you look at AJ’s personal page – which you can click here to check out.
You’ll notice that AJ consistently gets 100’s of likes and comments and tons of shares for his content. One of his posts has over 1,000 likes and something like 100 comments.
That’s pretty awesome.
Lifetime support – Download unlimited when you buy Profit from FB – 2 Minute Social Media Celebrity System Course at Edu2Master. The market leader in online learning – Offers a variety of diverse topics: Internet Marketing, Forex & Trading, NLP & Hypnosis, SEO – Traffic, …
And I know that this equals business for him. One other thing to notice is how often he shares, how often others share their wins with him, and how much this can all equal business. I know AJ is not only getting some incredible attention, he’s also getting business from his posts.
That’s why I brought AJ to talk with us. Be sure to watch the interview video in Lesson 2 of the membership site. Without the video there is no way to fully convey or cover what AJ is sharing. In this exclusive sit down interview, AJ shares stuff with us that not even his premiere students have heard. His energy and wisdom is something that has to be seen and heard. Alright –let’s dive in.
Interivew : Key Take Away Points
• Make posts that share you in a variety of ways.
• Know that your posts are a way of branding yourself.
• Online your brand, especially your social media, is branded by you and what you share.
• When you share posts, follow some of these ideas:
• Share wins
• Share client wins
• Tell people about what you’re working on
• Celebrate your successes
• Be personal
• Invite others to learn about what you love
• Enroll your audience in your goals
• Share, Share, Share.
When we share online we are branding ourselves. When we looked at your profile pictures, I stressed having pictures that make you appeal to your clients and network.
The same goes for your posts. It’s not all business here. What I mean is this – when you share images of you with your dog, you are branding yourself as an animal person. As a caring person. When you make a post talking about your work with non-profits you’re showing your audience that you care about people.
This may not be directly tied into your business –but to onlookers, especially potential business partners, clients, and sponsors you’re telling them something that makes you likeable.
Trustable.And someone they can relate to. I highly encourage you to do this. And also share wins and things related to your business. Did you just help a client make $5,000? Tell us about it.
Maybe even tell a little story about it.
Have a client who just signed up with you and it was a big leap? Share that. It maybe the thing we’re struggling with when it comes to signing up to work with you.
Start following my posts, and take note of what I am doing. Yesterday I shared a post saying that working with me privately helps people grow their network. Various people commented on how true that is.
Boom! Social proof for onlookers.
A while back I took a picture of large check and shared it online (I blurred out all important info and just showed the amount of money). For me, having come from being homeless a few years ago to now getting big checks is a huge win. My life has changed immensely.
For my followers it’s their win too. For others it’s a clear indicator that I’ve built value, enough that people now pay me very well for my time.
All this, to me is branding. To some it may seem crass…to me it’s not. It’s my way of telling others how far I’ve come. Some of you may feel hesistant to share your wins, successes, and personal life. You don’t have to take pictures of checks…
But you do need to find a way to share. When people get to know you online, you invite them to share too. When you share wins you invite others to do the same, and you also invite potential clients to sign up with you. Your posts allow you to stand out. Having compelling posts will help your business grow.
It’s why someone like AJ spends time crafting at least one daily FB post. He knows it helps his business.
Stand Out With A “Unique Sign Off”
Another tactic AJ and others employ to stand out is he ends his posts with his branding.
This is called a “Unique Sign Off”
What is a Unique Sign Off?
A Unique Sign Off is how you sign and end each post. It’s a way of branding and imprinting your brand deeper into the minds of your readers. At the end of a post sign off with your title, tagline…some sign off that is unique and makes you stand out.
Think of it like a movie star or singer who has their unique word, saying, or tagline. Here are some unique sayings that certain celebrities have. Also take note on how some of these celebrities are using fake names…
Jesus – Forgive them for they know not
Paris Hilton – That’s Hot
Lil Wayne – Bling (he coined this term to signify jewelry)
Master P –Bout it, Bout it
These unique sign offs make these celebrities stand out even more. In your posts you can sign off to help yourself stand out and to brand your work in the minds of your readers and viewers…
That’s why I created this system. I want YOU to have complete access to my trainings and samples so you could simply copy them and make money.
Here are just a few things you’ll learn when you use the…
- You’ll quickly become a celebrity on Facebook and in your niche. You’ll start getting tagged in statuses, get amazing testimonials and endorsements, and become instantly recognized in every group and social circle you’re a part of.
- You’re going to build a huge responsive network of clients, referral partners, and people willing to either swap services or volunteer their expertise to you for free. (As my network has grown, I’ve gotten more and more requests from people who are willing to help me grow my business because they recognize the influence I have in the marketplace.)
- Your inbox will be flooded with potential clients who are dying to hire you because they desperately need your products and services
- You’ll start making quick sales directly from Facebook messenger. (No more hopping on Skype and killing an hour with a client who was never going to hire you in the first place.)
- You’ll get asked to speak at industry events and get booked solid with Podcast appearances and radio shows that will not only send you a surge of new business, you’ll also gain rock-solid authority, credibility and trust with key influencers and their massive audiences.
- You’ll be able to connect with big time players you’d never have a chance to reach if you tried contacting them with more traditional methods (There are many multi-millionaires who scan Facebook when they’re bored, just like you and me. You can go directly to them without getting blocked by gatekeepers and secretaries).
- Sales will become easy because of the positioning and persona that you gain from your natural interactions on Facebook (People will start liking you for who you are – you’ll get customers for being your own, natural self).
- You’ll be able to raise your prices as demand for your services skyrockets.
- Most importantly, every time you log on to Facebook you’ll have the opportunity to attract new clients and close deals whenever you want.